Thermal Arc 201 TS Portable DC Welder:
Rethink welding power and portability
Available in Canada and the United States.
125 Amps Stick, 160 Amps TIG, 115V | 200 Amps Stick/TIG 230V
Thermal Arc’s 201 TS combines power and portability like no other machine in its class. With the ability to deliver up to 200 amps of output, this conveniently sized unit offers the best value in its class.
The Thermal Arc 201 TS is ideal for:
- Experienced welders
- Maintenance and repair
- Heavy duty jobs
Features & Benefits:
- HF TIG / Lift TIG / Stick capabilities
- Optimized hot start and user-adjustable arc-force circuits
- Down Slope Control
- 2T/4T Trigger hold operation
- Gas solenoid for flow through gas
- Ability to use torch switches or a foot control
- Power factor correction
- Ready to stick weld out of the box*
* Argon required for TIG welding sold separately
Each inverter in Thermal Arc’s Portable DC Welder Series packs a tremendous range of power compared to similar industry models.
One of the most useful features of Portable DC Welder Series inverters is how easy it is to transfer from one location to another.
Whether it’s across town or across the shop, Thermal Arc welders are ready to go with you.